police sirf sikhs te hi goli kyun chalaundi??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pps309

Prime VIP
Vieena ch Sant Ramanand di hatya hoi, ravidassia community te 2 din Punjab ch aag laa ke rakhi. Police ne kisse nu goli nahi maari.
4 Dec nu Ludhiane sehar ch bhaiya ne raula paya, police da kutapa charreya, kisse bhaiye nu goli nahi maari.
Picchle 2-3 din to Punjab-Haryana ch jhute sadh de premiya ne PRTC diya bussa nu aag lai, tehsildar, sdm de office nu ghere paae, police diya jeep bhaniya. Kisse nu goli nahi maari.

Fer sikhaa nu hi goli kyu maari jaandi aa????????? Aisi kerdi rarak aa, kerda maksad aa ke Sikh nu hi goli marri jaandi?? Etthe mera Sikh to matlab Sikhi dikh wale bande naal hai.

Vieena ch Sant Ramanand di hatya hoi, ravidassia community te 2 din Punjab ch aag laa ke rakhi. Police ne kisse nu goli nahi maari.
4 Dec nu Ludhiane sehar ch bhaiya ne raula paya, police da kutapa charreya, kisse bhaiye nu goli nahi maari.
Picchle 2-3 din to Punjab-Haryana ch jhute sadh de premiya ne PRTC diya bussa nu aag lai, tehsildar, sdm de office nu ghere paae, police diya jeep bhaniya. Kisse nu goli nahi maari.

Fer sikhaa nu hi goli kyu maari jaandi aa?????????

can you share those incidents where sikhs were shot dead :(

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
baki galan diya galan.. pichle dina ch ina kuch hoya busan fookiya, post office fooke etc etc bt kise te koi karwaai ni hundi..

apna indian law hi ainwe da hai ke mob ch banda koi v kuch v jina marji gand paaalo.. koi raula ni..

chalo chado.. mainu eh ni samajh aundi ke apne followers nu agla kun ni updesh dinda k rabb ch yakeen rakho j main nirdosh haan ta mera koi baal v baka ni kar sakda.. its his duty to tell his followers to maintain peace in society..

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

Fer sikhaa nu hi goli kyu maari jaandi aa????????? Aisi kerdi rarak aa, kerda maksad aa ke Sikh nu hi goli marri jaandi?? Etthe mera Sikh to matlab Sikhi dikh wale bande naal hai.

1.So, people belonging to ravidassia community are not sikhs ?
2. hoshiarpur ch kai UPites/Bihari Amrit shakk ke sikh bane hoye, mere nalo jada Gurdware sadda bhaiya janda.
So oh Sikh aa ke Bhaiya ??
3. 'jhute sadh' de mostly followers in punjab bhi apne aap nu sikh kende, hunn oh ki hoye ?

So would you please define What a Sikh is ?

pps309

Prime VIP
^^^ you have taken it into totally opposite direction. I have to say you are smart enough to divert the topic.
I am not an idiot. I was knowing you will bring-up this crap. That's why I mentioned in my post that I am talking about Sikhi dikh wale protestors.

My question is simple and str8.....I mentioned 3 incidents of protests where more damage, arson was done and no firing was done by police.
Then there was a protest which was no way more harmful then rest of three and there police fired bullets, killed one and injured 2 or 3. Why??????

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
So what are we getting at ? Lets assume that the police intentionally targeted and shoot 2-3 persons with 'Sikh dikh'
So what should be done about that ?

pps309

Prime VIP
^^^ Question the authorities, make them accountable. Look for an answer.
Most probably, there will not be answer. Then look for other alternative, keep these inequalities in mind and change the govt., try new system.

Afterall, its a democracy. Everyone should be treated equally.
Have you ever thought, if everytime you keep on oppressing one particular thought of school then you might push them to a limit where they will take up Arms. We all know the consequences of that in the past. All will suffer.

Badal govt is hell bent on doing the same.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
The problem is in our lack of ability to feel the pain of others, Only when our own small group is in distress that we speak up.

When some bhaiyas were robbed in ludhiana, We didn't care and when they agitated Some of us here at UNP wanted them oust of Punjab.

Also Its not so hard to understand why low castes are following various 'deras and babbas' they are just looking for some equality and solace which Sikhism should be providing them.

baki bhayia ne ludhiane ch waise v bhot gand paya hoyea c painia chaidia c .... parso ik asi kutea lol... cyllender chak k bhajan laga c...

Any racist actions of any ground should be condemned equally by everyone, be the victims are sikhs or bhaiyyas.

somebody mentioned they beaten a bhaiyya, because he tried a theft.. I strongly think they must call it, they beaten a thief.. this mentality of being racist is very serious and takes society to a rigid level.

Status
Not open for further replies.