Happy Birthday Nikko (Niki_Grewal)

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Happy B'day to you
Happy B'day to you
Happy B'day Dear Nikko
Happy B'day to you

17239z-1.jpg

Wish you a very Happy Birthday and a day full of surprises and joy!
And all the happiness on your special day and always!
On this special day of yours, i just wanna tell you that you hold a special place in my heart,
and your friendship means a whole lot.

God Bless you always and all your aspirations become true !
Lots and lots of luck for future and all i can wish is a billion trillion gazillion smiles for every single day in your life to come.
Love you

A yummy yummy strawberry Cake for you
1076908329_7857f97c7b-1.jpg

and yummy yummy chocolates

enjoy your day and i hope you have a blast !

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
jamman din diyaan lakh lakh wadhayiyaan hon beeba ji
parmatma tuhaanu chardi kala te tandrusti bakhshe ate tuhaadi harek manokaamna poori kare
happy birthday :D

smilly

VIP
happy birthday dear....

Sada khush ravo te har maidan fateh karo..... Har tamana puri hove thuvadi.Rabb ji da mehar bhara hath thavade ser te rave......

always smile......

Happy Birthday Didi ...
parmatma karke tuhanu duniya diya har khushiya milan , lambi umar te kaamyaabi mile....
Many Many happy returns of the day :hug

:hbday :hbday :hbday

Preeto

~Parnaam Shaheeda Nu~
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it's ur Birthday sis................
MANY MANY MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY RETURNS OF THIS DAY SISO..........................BABAJI THUANU HAMESHA KHUSH RAKHAN........
Thuadi bohat sariya khushian den te laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambiya umra bakshan!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmmmmmmmm sara cake kitthe aa hon???????????????????????? shetti shetti anke khalavo ok............one more party.....wooooooooooohooooooooo

Tusi hamesha khush raho...well wishes from Param and Preet

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
SSA JI JANAMDIN DIYAAN BOHAT BOHAT WADHAIYAAN HON TUHANU SIS JI. WAHEGURU JI HAMESHAAN MEHRAA BHAREYA HATH RAKHAN TUHADE TE... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!:)

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Aww......i so knew (99%) tht Angel 's definitely gonna wish me on unp by startin the thread,,,,,bas 1% laggya si ke shyad busy hoe te bhull jae :bhajo...thanx a lot for the thread motto....felt loved u knw :D:gsl......my this b'day was the best i ever had in Canada so far:nail......but mainu hune yaad aaya ke i dint eat ny cake for whole day:roll....cut kerna taan door di gall:baby....tho i did celebrate my b'day per cake cut keran wali formality reh gai :O...lol u knw time nahi milya sochan da:chew........i ll try to reply every1 tomorrow:wa...ajj bas common post naal kamm chala laia:kik....2 vajjan lagge...kalnu school v jana subha :nerd...thanx for the wishes every1 :hug

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
Happy Burday to you
Happy Burday to you
Happy Burday to Dear Nikko penjii
Happy Burday to you:fu

may god shower all his choicest blessings on you n y0ou have a wonderful day....te cheti cake katt do nahin ta fer na kaheo strawberry wala kithey gya:an

lub ju:wub
Mrs n Mr Ramin:)

pps309

Prime VIP
Happy Belated Birthday bahen Ji.........

Wishing you lots of good luck in life............sorry for wishing so late