Miss Pooja

Ik amldi da radio khrab ho janda hai, khol ke dekhda hai ta andar ik chuhi marhi hundi hai..

Dekh ke kehnda: Lai challu kithon hona, miss pooja tan mari payi aa...

hahahah theek eh g nice to heard her name something kainth

guru2701

Ik amldi da radio khrab ho janda hai, khol ke dekhda hai ta andar ik chuhi marhi hundi hai..

Dekh ke kehnda: Lai challu kithon hona, miss pooja tan mari payi aa...

hahahah theek eh g nice to heard her name something kainth

ik vaari ik amli daa radio khraab ho jaanda , khol keh dekhdaa teh andar ik chooha marreya hunda

Dekh ke kehnda lai chalu ga kithon, Jazzy B taan marreya peya

Bad j/k

ramgharia

miss pooja all the way. but she dosent care bout the music. She dont care if the song becomes a hit or not. She only cares bout the money. Na paisa paisa karia ker, aime na toon duria kar. Gal suchi mere nal karia kar, kude rub kolon vi daria kar. Ki honda eh paisa ni mein paise di ladoon tereeeee.

Mein mee varsadoon paise da pooja je toon hoje mereee

lol

sikhpride

Why this website related to sikhism is advertising miss pooja autobiography here. She belong to Narakdhari mission and all the suffering of punjab are related to those kanisht. sikhs have the order from Akal Takhat Sahib not to have any connection with thsese narakdhari. I am not someone who wants to oppose miss pooja for any other reason infact I use to like her songs but since the day I have come to know about being her narakdhari , I really dont want to support her any way. Because for sikhs their guru is first , there are many other punjabi singers those respect guru granth sahib, so if I really want to listen punjabi music i have a choice. We should think about all the concern related to sikhism. Sikhs must not keep any connection with narakdhari.
thanks